Sydney, New South Wales
AU$90000 - AU$110000 per annum + super + benefits
8 months ago
- Join a global, leading & high performing FinTech
- A newly created generalist HR position with career progression
- Blended operational & strategic role
Are you an established HR Advisor interested in working for a global leading FinTech in a high performing and collaborative team? This is a newly created position, where you will work closely with the business partner and work across all HR matters. You will partner closely with the business on providing HR advice and build excellent relationships with your stakeholders.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Build relationships and credibility with management and senior leaders
- Own the probation & new starter process
- Providing HR advice to your stakeholders
- Ownership of the global mobility process
- HR projects & strategic work
Who we are looking for:
- At least 4 years HR experience in technology or professional/financial services environment
- HR/business related degree
- Ability to build genuine relationship and enjoy working in a high performing environment
- Able to work to a fast pace with excellent attention to detail
- Ambitious and driven
Salary will depend on experience but a highly competitive remuneration package (with benefits & bonus) is on offer for the right candidate.
Please apply online or or email me a copy of your resume to email@example.com for a confidential chat please contact me on 0292369090
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.