As People Advisor, you will work with the HR Manager to develop a proactive and innovative people service. Your focus will be on continuous improvement, working closely with stakeholders and the SLT to develop a best-in-class HR offering.
Key areas of responsibility include:
- Working closely with the HR Manager to enable the successful delivery of the people strategy and development plans.
- Proactively supporting the end-to-end employee lifecycle across the Business.
- Partnering managers & directors on the Talent Strategy to enable the Business to attract and retain the best people.
- Providing advice to Managers & Directors on commercially-focused people solutions, with the Company values at the heart of everything.
- Identifying & developing talent across the Company through a structured & future-focused approach to succession planning
- Compiling accurate people data analytics, including annual pay and benefits.
- Supporting the roll-out of wellbeing and reward initiatives.
- Leading on recruitment.
- Supporting the implementation of the Early Talent strategy
- ER caseload.
- Responsible for monitoring the effectiveness of the HR Team thru the analysis of reports to evidence impact, engagement and spend.
- Lead on specific, ad hoc projects that play an integral part of the people strategy.
This is a superb opportunity to work for a hugely successful SME business based in Staffordshire. This is a company that has people at its heart and the ongoing development and future career growth alongside its work in the community are integral to its long-standing success.
To be considered for this role you will have some experience in a generalist HR role and including resourcing is especially helpful. This role will suit a self-starter with an appetite for continued development looking to progress your HR career and be part of a supportive team.
You will be a proactive, positive individual, with excellent relationship-building skills and the ability to manage a varied workload alongside focusing on the longer-term and spotting opportunities for improvement.
This role offers hybrid working, typically 3 days per week onsite.
Salary up to £48,000 per annum + car allowance + bens.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.