City of London, London
£35000 - £40000 per annum
8 months ago
We are working with a top fintech business for a standalone HR Advisor to join on a 12 month FTC. Working with the global HR team, you will be responsible for providing an effective HR service to the London office.
As an HR Advisor, you will be responsible for;
- Providing day to day HR support to the UK and APAC offices
- Lead and manage a variety of ER cases including redundancies and restructuring
- Work with managers to deliver an effective appraisal / promotion and salary review process
- Continuously look to improve process
- Manage the onboarding and offboarding process
- Respond to all HR queries in a fast and effective manner
- Prepare monthly payroll
- Keep up to date with employment law and regulations
If you are currently working in either the financial or professional services industry, in a broad generalist HR role, this could be a fantastic opportunity for you! You will have the chance to be the sole HR expert in a business that respects the department and has a real appetite for change. The exposure and opportunity this role will bring will add a great deal to someones skillset who is willing to work hard and make a difference.
You must be resilient, hands on and confident. You must also have excellent communication skills and the ability to multitask and manage senior stakeholders.
If you are keen to hear more, please apply today!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.