£30000 - £35000 per annum
11 months ago
One of the most desirable professional services organisations is looking for an HR Advisor to join their team based in either Edinburgh or Glasgow. Reporting into the Senior HR Manager, this is a true generalist role with a real business partnering approach.
More specifically, as an HR Advisor, you will be responsible for;
- HR strategy and projects - understanding the firms overall objectives and work towards these
- Talent management and progression planning
- Performance management and appraisals - upskilling managers and developing their people management skills
- Employee relations - lead and manage cases for your designated client groups
- Recruitment - ad hoc support to the specialist teams and line managers
- Compensation - annual salary review
- Training and development / inductions - be the main point of contact for trainees and work in line with the L&D team to ensure relevant training is available and delivered
- HR analysis
This is a fantastic and rare role allowing you to make an impact across the business in a variety of vital areas of HR. You will be in a very business facing role and have the genuine opportunity to make a difference and implement change. You will be trusted as your line managers HR Advisor and be treated as an asset to the business.
If you are keen to join a fast paced, collaborative and successful business as an HR Advisor based in Edinburgh or Glasgow, then please apply today!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.