Frazer Jones is partnering up with an outstanding insurance firm, to find an HR Advisor on a permanent basis. The firm uses their innovative approach to deliver unique tailor-made solutions to their clients. The business also promotes their values through their relationships with external clients whilst striving to maintain a diverse and inclusive internal work environment.
In this role, you will use your expertise to deliver insight, advice, guidance. As well as offer support to the wider business to ensure the firm successfully deliver strategies to ensure commercial success. You will also participate in in Core HR initiatives and project implementations for the business.
- Assist with business-driven projects, in conjunction with the HRBP, as directed by the regional HR Lead.
- Proactively use data and analytics to support business activities
- Maintain and update HR communications, including the intranet pages and workplace
- Provide case management support to the business, in conjunction with the head of employee relations
- Offer support on visa and immigration matters in conjunction with the appointed immigration specialist
- Draft and issue complex employment offers
- Cultivate strong working relationships with all levels of the organisation across the business
- Previous experience within HR, with exposure to ER and case management
- Excellent presentation interpersonal skills
- A proven ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders at all levels
- Skills in handling conflict and uncertain situations
- Handling multiple tasks and prioritising
- Good level of employment law knowledge and understanding of key principles
- CIPD level 3 or above preferable, but not essential
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.