Western Sydney, New South Wales
AU$75000 - AU$90000 per annum + super + benefits
about 1 month ago
- Global retail brand, fantastic culture & team
- Autonomous HR generalist role with excellent development opportunities
- Operational & strategic HR role
This is a sensational opportunity for an experienced HR Advisor interested in an autonomous role in Western Sydney.
You will be working for a global leading brand, with a dynamic & fun culture and be the go-to person for your client group for all things HR related.
Working alongside the General Manager and the HR Director, you will partner with your stakeholders and provide HR advice.
Key responsibilities will include:
- First point of contact for all HR queries
- End to end recruitment
- Policy & award interpretation
- Performance management & coaching
- Employee engagement
- Global & local HR strategy & work to achive business objectives
Who we are looking for:
- Ideally you will hold a business/HR related degree
- at least 2 years' HR Advisory experience
- Experience in ER/EBA interpretation is highly desirable
- Fantastic communication & interpersonal skills
- Agile & flexible in your approach
There are a range of benefits on offer & salary will depend on experience, up to around $90k + super
Western Sydney location
If you are interested in applying for this role, please apply online or send a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For a full list of our HR roles, please visit our website www.frazerjones.com.au
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.