Sydney, New South Wales
AU$90000 - AU$110000 per annum + super + bonus + benefits
9 months ago
- Join a leading global & high-performing FinTech
- Provide HR advice & coach managers & employees
- Operational & strategic HR opportunity with a small & dynamic team
Are you an established HR Advisor interested in working for a leading global FinTech in a high-performing and collaborative team? This is a newly created position, where you will work closely with the HR business partner and work across all HR matters. You will partner closely with the business, advise on HR matters as well as working on local & global projects. This is a sensational opportunity for a focused and ambitious HR professional looking for that leverage and exposure.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Build relationships and credibility with management and senior leaders
- Own the probation & new starter process
- Providing HR advice to your stakeholders
- Ownership of the global mobility process
- HR projects & strategic work
Who we are looking for:
- At least 4 years HR experience in technology or professional/financial services environment
- HR/business related degree
- Ability to build genuine relationship and enjoy working in a high performing environment
- Able to work to a fast pace with excellent attention to detail
- Ambitious and driven
Salary will depend on experience but a highly competitive remuneration package (with benefits & bonus) is on offer for the right candidate.
Please apply online or or email me a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential chat please contact me on 0292369090
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.