City of London, London
£32000 - £36000 per annum
6 months ago
I am delighted to be working with this award-winning, international law firm who are currently in the market for an HR Advisor to join them, to support a number of their fee-earning practice areas. The firm have an impressive client list and have been offering fascinating work for many years now.
The well-established and supportive HR team are currently seeking an HR Advisor who will (amongst other things!):
- Provide general HR advice to their assigned population and support an HR Manager with more complex issues;
- Offer advice and mediation for any ER issues that arise;
- Work alongside the HR Managers to help facilitate career development planning;
- Review and draft regular HR correspondence, with the help of an HR Assistant;
- Conduct exit interviews and run end of probation processes;
- Manage any flexible working requests from your specific client group.
To hit the ground running and support the firm as best as you can through these strange times, it would be helpful if you have previous HR Advisor or HR generalist experience from either another law firm or another type of professional services environment, however there may be some flexibility with this. You should also, ideally, be fully or part-CIPD qualified.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.