Manchester, Greater Manchester
£25000 - £30000 per annum
3 months ago
We are delighted to work with an established, international and expanding professional services organisation in Manchester to recruit an HR Advisor.
- As HR Advisor you will become part of a hugely successful UK HR team which includes specialist functions.
- You will have responsibility for providing hands-on, operational HR support to a specific area business, building strong working relationship and providing first class first line support.
- You will answer any queries from the business and support with absence management, performance, disciplinaries, grievences and policy queries.
- You will carry out inductions, enure correct documentation has been verified, support new joiners and conduct exit interviews.
- You will produce monthly and adhoc MI and analytics for the team and assist with/ coordinate HR projects.
- You will liaise with specialist functions such as Resourcing, Graduate Recruitment, MI and Analytics and Learning & Development in relation to local operations.
In order to be successful in your application you will need to demonstrate generalist HR experience, having worked as an HR Coordinator, HR Officer, HR Assistant or HR Advisor within legal (preference) professional or financial services. You need to demonstrate experience working with senior stakeholders and the ability to provide sound advice in relation to policies and processes. Strong IT skills are essential such as advanced Excel with the ability to manipulate and analyse data.
This is a newly created position due to workload within the the team and would suit a competent, credible, professional self-starter when is comfortable working in a demanding, high pressured environment. You will report into a highly commercial, change focused, progressive Senior HR Manager who is keen to support development, growth and further education - should you wish to continue or start CIPD studies.
If you feel that you meet the above criteria and would like to develop under an ambitious & driven manager, in reputable organisation in Manchester please apply now. Alternatively, please contact me on the following for more information: Siobhanwaterfield@frazerjones.com.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.