City of London, London
£45000 - £48000 per annum + Benefits
8 months ago
This leading Property Consultancy firm based in the heart of town is looking for a HR Advisor to join its HR team. Forming part of a wider team, the HR function enables the business to exceed its objectives by providing the right people at the right time.
It is a dynamic and vibrant team, covering the full spectrum of HR activity. As they have embedded further within the business, so their contribution and success has grown, they now require a HR Advisor to help support ongoing activities and new projects within the business.
Key responsibilities include:
- Acting as the main point of contact for employee and line management HR queries
- Manage and be involved in all employee relations issues; disciplinaries, grievances, performance management, absences
- Deliver effective on-boarding and exit procedures
- To co-ordinate, drive and deliver recruitment activity with the use of appropriate agencies and/or through direct hire applications
- Responsible for all TUPE activity
- Identify and help with coaching and training
- Provide HR support to other departments as required
- Working with other members of the HR team to monitor, review and update HR Policies and Procedures to make sure that they are in line with employment legislation
- Handling HR matters efficiently, effectively and in line with the firm's procedures and policies
- Monitoring, analysing and reporting against HR Performance Indicators
- Driving the business performance in relation to people activity
- Consult on and implement HR strategy together with the HR Manager and Head of HR
- To lead or provide support to HR projects and change initiatives as directed
DESIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION
- Associate CIPD (or working towards Associate status)
- Previous experience as an HR Advisor
- Experience of working in the Property sector preferable or professional services.
- ER experience and the ability to resolve complex HR issues
- Strong understanding of employment law and TUPE activity
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Attention to detail, analytical and commercially aware
- Ability to work with senior managers
- Hands on, team player with a can-do attitude
- Proactive, highly motivated and results-focused
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.