Frazer Jones is partnering with an elite global law firm in their central London head office to find an HR Advisor to join their globally minded, committed team. They are looking for an individual who would fit into the team as a core member, continuing their investment into building a high-quality practise. The role would fit someone with previous experience in a HR Advisory role, who has a professional services background.
In this role, you will operate in the London office, connecting with the rest of the London people team to manage key HR Processes and support the EMEA HR managers in the successful delivery of the employee lifecycle. You will be able to drive forward the global and regional agender whilst working with the wider HR Team to deliver the strategic vision. It is an excellent opportunity where you will be given the platform to work with in a collaborate environment, enhance business value and be part of the operational support on day-to-day matters.
- Assist in hiring requests across EMEA and draft business cases.
- Escalate issues to the EMEA HR Team and conduct first stage probation reviews.
- Ensure advice is applied in a commercial and practical way and be the primary contact for all policy related queries.
- Support the EMEA Managers to successfully deliver the performance evaluation process in a timely and collaborative manner.
- Onboarding and off boarding from new joiners, to induction, basic training, and management of leavers.
- Manage communication with departmental moderation meetings and collate relevant reference materials.
- Previous HR Advisory experience
- Experience in a Law firm
- CIPD Qualified (Desirable but not essential)
- Attention to detail
- Team player with ability to manage success within the HR Team
- Ability to prioritise and multitask with a technical approach
- Able to consider alternatives in existing procedures in a constructive manner
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.