Between £45,000 – £50,000 depending on experience
Hybrid Working & City of London location
A global and renowned technology firm is looking for a HR Advisor on a permanent basis. You will be responsible for delivering HR support, providing advice to the partners, and building strong relationships with both the individuals and managers in the team.
The role will be hybrid working with only one day required in the office and four days working from home. You will be working with and advising alongside the UK HR team of 2.
- Provide generalist HR support including being able to lead, liaise with and be the first point of contact for your HR team
- Be able to review, improve and ensure compliance of the firms HR policies and practices while maintaining the firms values
- Provide advice and work with the line managers with the ER matters in accordance with current legislation and firm policy, including training on these policies
- Work closely with to support the HR team on resourcing activities such as recruitment and selection strategies, candidate interviews and training platforms
- Overseeing, managing and administering employees’ rewards, compensation and benefits
- Developing proposals of and ensuring consistent annual salary reviews in a timely matter
- Co-ordinate and manage projects and events that support the business objectives
An ideal candidate will have a CIPD Level 5 or above and have solid experience performing day to day HR Advisor level duties. You must have a strong attitude to work in and adapt in a fast-paced environment and remain extremely organised.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.