£35000 - £38000 per annum
4 months ago
I am currently working alongside a growing retail business who are on the hunt for an experienced HR Advisor to join their tight knit team. This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody to work in a collaborative yet fast paced business.
As the HR Advisor you will be:
* Dealing with various HR queries throughout the business
* Reviewing and updating job descriptions
* Advising managers on recruitment and selection strategies
* Training hiring managers on candidate interview evaluation techniques
* Assisting with and developing recruitment campaigns
* Coordinating the appointment process for successful applicants
* Monitoring key recruitment metrics, such as turnover and retention rates
* Negotiating terms and conditions of employment with staff
* Providing advice and playing a major role in work reviews and change processes
* Using HR information systems to access, input and compile data
* Identifying development needs
* Suggesting new HR technology solutions to improve day-to-day operations (e.g. ATS and HRIS software)
* Managing staff relationships, responding to any queries or problems that they have and managing their expectations
* Researching and recommending performance evaluation methods (e.g. employee appraisal systems)
* Monitoring, reviewing and updating all HR policies and ensuring these are in line with current legislation
* Supporting the HR manager with various capability investigations, including grievance and disciplinary
* Driving the business performance in relation to the organisation's objectives
* Assisting in organising employer branding initiatives
* Acting as the point of contact for hiring managers, employees and other HR team members
The ideal candidate will have had experience working in an advisory capacity and will be comfortable managing ER processes.
This is a permanent position based in Orpington, however, the business is extremely flexible and is happy with the role to operate remotely moving forwards.
This is paying up to £38,000.
Please do apply if you could be interested.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.