£40000 - £42500 per annum
8 months ago
I am currently partnering with an international law firm who are looking for an HR Advisor to join their team on a 12 month FTC and gain exposure across the full range of HR Generalist responsibilities.
As the HR Advisor you will be involved in:
* recruitment methods and process, defining resource requirements and timelines
* Producing/amending job descriptions
* Conducting interviews with candidates
* Assist with the production of onboarding paperwork as and when necessary
* Assist the Business Partners with the annual salary review process
* Provide support and advice on a full range of employee relations activities including performance management, absence management,
discipline and grievance procedures, flexible working and equal opportunities
* The HR Advisor will be expected to assist and participate with strategic HR projects and consider new initiatives which could improve
efficiencies within the team and wider firm.
* Working knowledge of the HRIS and ensuring that the information on the system is uploaded accurately and promptly
* Preparing documentation for changes in terms of employment
* Liaise with the HR Assistants to ensure that starter and leaver processes are correctly followed
* Assist with the annual appraisal processes
* Attend family friendly meetings i.e. maternity/ paternity interviews and ensure all relevant processes are completed
* Ensure that absence management procedures are followed with consistency across teams/groups
* Manage Occupational Health referrals
* Notify payroll promptly of any employee changes such as promotions, maternity/paternity leave, sabbaticals etc.
The ideal candidate will have worked in a professional services environment at an HR Advisory capacity and will further be able to start immediately/on short notice.
This is a 12 month FTC paying up to £42,500.
If interested, please apply!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.