Kingston upon Thames, London
£32000 - £38000 per annum
3 months ago
We are working with a growing and established Fintech firm to hire an HR Advisor to join their team on a permanent basis. Reporting directly into the Head of HR, you will have hands on responsibility from day one - in a true, generalist role, this role will be based in Kingston Upon Thames
More specifically, as an HR Advisor, you will be responsible for:
- Being the first point of contact for employee queries and concerns
- Supporting / leading on ER cases depending on complexity
- Leading on the performance management process across client groups
- Keeping up to date with UK employment law and improving policies and procedures where necessary
- Strong client service skills and excellent communication both verbal and written.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to influence and challenge where appropriate.
- Professional, credible and responsive.
- Ability to deal with pressure and manage conflicting priorities.
- Supporting with compensation review, payroll and benefits (ad hoc)
- Leading on HR related project work
- Managing the recruitment process for all functions
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with experience within technology/ fintech industry who is looking to join an extremely collaborative team with a flat structure. You will be responsible for a huge variety of HR related tasks from day one and have the chance to step up and support in the Head of HR's absence. This role has clear progression plans for the right candidate.
You must be happy to return to the office 5 days a week (with potential flexibility in the future).
If you are keen to hear more, please apply today!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.