City of London, London
Anne van der Graaf
5 months ago
We are looking for an HR Advisor for our client to join their London office. Our client is an economic consulting firm and operate worldwide. They have done some interesting projects and they keep growing as a business.
To expand their team, they are looking for a proactive and driven HR Advisor. You will support their EMEA offices and work alongside your international colleagues. Ideally you have experience of providing HR support to multiple offices and locations. Some of your responsibilities will be:
- First point of contact for HR questions such as payroll, immigration, policies and general queries.
- Work collaboratively with the office managers and keep the HR processes and policies up-to-date.
- Manage the onboarding and offboarding process with the Junior HR Advisor.
- Responsible for the HR administration work, like holiday requests, referral payments, maternity leave, etc.
- Advise on periods of military service, family leave and all other kind of paperwork.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an HR Advisor with previous similar experience and who has their CIPD level 5 of 7. As the HR Advisor you will be able to handle busy periods and plan your tasks on a daily basis and make sure everything goes as smoothly as possible. You grab a challenge with both hands and will deliver outstanding professional service.
Are you the enthusiastic HR Advisor that our client is looking for? Apply now.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.