Main Duties and responsibilities
- Support the HR BPs in the delivery of HR solutions to the business
- Junior HR Business Partnering - including working with HR BP's on Employee Relations cases as required. Provision of support for disciplinary and grievance procedures, including production of documentation, minute taking of meetings and updating HR Advisory MI reports.
- Develop effective relationships with employees and the business and be able to provide support to employees where necessary with advice and guidance on company policies and procedures.
- Providing support with ad hoc structural team changes, i.e. assisting with documentation for restructures, redundancies, coordination of system changes with HRIS etc.
- Support the HR Advisory function by managing and co-ordinating various HR generalist tasks involved in the employee life cycle in consultation with HR Operations, including conducting meetings, liaising with employees and ensuring that documentation is appropriately prepared by HR Operations.
- Be responsible for regular reporting and analysis requirements within the HR Advisory team i.e. headcount reporting, talent and succession reporting, absence management, leaver, data that may be required for risk committee
- Provision of support to HRBPs during the annual compensation review including checking of data, responding to ad hoc queries
- Be responsible for administration during leaver process, including conducting exit interviews for leavers if required
- Manage and update job descriptions as and when necessary
- Act as the conduit between the HR Advisory and the Talent Acquisition team to co-ordinate early careers initiatives including work experience, internship and graduate programs (including other adhoc projects).
- Support the HR BP's in co-ordinating the administration related to any regulatory requirements, such as the Senior Manager & Certification Regime (SMCR).
- Support the development, delivery and implementation of the key initiatives as per the HR Department's business plan by representing HR Advisory on ad hoc HR projects as required.
- Look for opportunities to continuously improve existing HR Advisory processes.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.