City of London, London
£35000 - £38000 per annum
about 2 months ago
We are excited to have partnered with a rapidly growing property and real estate business to hire an HR Advisor. Reporting directly into the Head of HR and working in a small, close knit team, you will have the genuine opportunity to add value and make an impact at a really exciting time for the business.
More specifically, as an HR Advisor, you will be responsible for;
- Partnering the business to drive forward the firms people agenda
- Act as the first point of contact for employee queries, escalating where necessary
- Mentor and guide the HR Assistant
- Lead and manage ER cases both low level and complex
- Support with the recruitment process as and when required
- Implement and develop initiatives such as; engagement, well being, progression planning and reward
- Support with the payroll process in the HR Assistants absence
- Oversee the visa/sponsorship process
- Consistently review process and improve where necessary
- Ad hoc people related project work
This is the perfect role for someone who is looking to step into a fast paced, busy HR Advisor role in an exciting business. You must have experiece across the full employee lifecycle and ideally be operating at the HR Advisor level. However, for the right person, this could suit someone looking to step up into an Advisor level.
You must be comfortable with ambiguity and be flexible in your approach to HR - this is a role with many angles so you will always be challenged and kept engaged! The team are incredibly close and therefore need someone who is a real team player, motivated and passionate about HR.
If this sounds like it could be perfect for you, please apply today!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.