£32000 - £37000 per annum
29 days ago
Opportunity for an HR Advisor to join the Shared Services Team in a Global Analytic/Financial Services business. UK head office is based in London but the role can be fully at home working.
This initial 6 month contract will give the right candidate for long term career progression business and in the HR team.
- Track and assign tickets using ServiceNow
- Work as part of the EMEA and APAC team
- Resolve internal HR queries
- Escalate more complex queries
- Manage new employee on-boarding including managing contracts and background checks
- Follow processes and procedures
Desirable Experience and Skills:
- 2 years experience in a similar environment
- Experience using ticketing systems
- Knowledge of UK HR and employment policies
- Positive in attitude and be able to work as part of a team
- Be able to manage multiple tasks and prioritise
- High attention to detail and strong communication skills
- Problem solving skills
This is an initial 6 month role with potential longer term opportunities for the right candidate.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.