A global and environmental services firm is looking to hire a HR Advisor on a permanent basis. You will be responsible for delivering HR support, providing advice to the business and building strong relationships with key stakeholders in the business.
Working in a small team of 2 you will be expected to work in the London office 3 days a week and 2 days from home. You will support the London office on the full employee life cycle: recruitment, onboarding, offboarding, compliance, employee relations, benefits management, performance management and engagement.
- Provide employee relations support for performance management, grievances, appeals, and disciplinaries.
- Manage leaves of absence – maternity, paternity, adoption, sickness, etc.
- Support line managers with resource and succession planning and provide insight on recruitment activities, including drafting job descriptions, identifying appropriate recruitment channels, coordinating interviews, issuing paperwork, and making arrangements for new starters
- Prepare offer letters and employment contracts for new starters, issue variation of contract letters as required and keep employee files up to date
- Manage the monthly payrolls, liaising with our external payroll providers regarding any changes, checking the figures, and answering queries from colleagues.
- Benefits management (pension and healthcare)
- Assist in development and implementation of People policies, procedures and processes.
- Ensure the appraisal and personal development cycle runs effectively: scheduling, communication, advice and monitoring
- CIPD Level 5 or above and solid experience performing day to day HR Advisor level duties
- You must have a strong attitude to work in, adapt in a fast-paced environment, and remain extremely organised.
- 3-5 years of experience in People Operations and/or HR Generalist role
- Understanding of legal compliance in the UK
- Second language – French and/or Spanish (highly desirable)
- Confidence in running the UK monthly payroll process, ensuring accuracy and resolving any queries.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.