Offices – City of London
I am incredibly excited to be partnering with a global Re-Insurance firm. This is an amazing opportunity for a HR professional who has worked in a mid-large organisation. The role will be offering a competitive salary with some fantastic benefits.
The role offers hybrid working, You will be doing 4 days in the office and 1 day from home at the beginning to help support getting you settled in and integrated properly. This can go down to 3 days and 2 days as you get more comfortable.
- Proactively cultivate strong working relationships with all levels of the organisation.
- Participate in core HR initiatives and project implementations for the Business.
- Support the continuous improvement of the Human Resources function profile and perception within the company.
- Assist with business-driven projects, as directed by the HRBP including DEI, L&D, Pay review & talent & succession planning.
- Provide case management support to the business, in conjunction with the Head of Employee Relations as required, across sickness, absence and income protection matters; maternity, paternity, adoption and shared parental leave; performance improvement issues and disciplinary and grievance matters.
- Support visa and immigration matters in conjunction with the appointed immigration specialist, including overseas secondments, liaising with the tax specialist as required.
- Draft and issue complex employment offers. Answer any contract or benefit questions relating to the offer.
- Proactively use data and analytics to support business activities, drafting MI reports.
- Maintain and update HR communications, including the intranet pages and Workplace.
- Help drive and embed the learning and development agenda for the business unit.
- Be able to demonstrate an ability to build productive working relationships.
- Previous experience within HR, including exposure to ER and case management.
- Previous experience of working directly with business areas on people matters and complex issues.
- Knowledge of financial services / insurance markets is ideal but not essential.
- A proven ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders at all levels.
- Good level of employment law knowledge and understanding of key principles.
- Skill in handling multiple tasks and prioritising.
- CIPD level 3 or above preferable, but not essential
- Solution focused.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.