Frazer Jones is delighted to be working with a leading Professional Services firm in Bristol to help them recruit an HR Advisor.
This is a newly created role due to growth and development within the team, it’s a great opportunity to join an ambitious, collaborative, and fun HR team who believe in making a positive difference to the employee experience.
As the HR Advisor you will report into an HR Business Partner supporting specific client groups with a headcount of 300 people. The role is extremely varied offering exposure to the full generalist remit as well as supporting on strategic projects and transformation. My client is looking for someone who can bring ideas, creativity, and energy to the role as well as proven experience of operating in a similar role.
Main duties will include:
- First point of contact for all HR advice and guidance for your business areas
- Coaching and developing of managers, enhancing management capability within their teams.
- Effectively manage Employee Relation case work, to include Performance and Absence Management as well as disciplinary/grievance processes.
- Supporting Managers and HRBPS on strategic and cyclical projects, these will include performance reviews, pay review, reviewing of policies, talent process and promotion process.
- Actively monitoring and analysing attendance and coaching managers to manage attendance.
- Supporting relevant business areas to spot trends through interpreting data and Management Information, and providing data driven insights.
To be successful in this role:
- You will be an enthusiastic HR professional with proven experience of operating within an HR Advisor level role.
- In depth knowledge of HR process and procedures
- You will be proficient and confident in dealing with ER case work, particular focus on absence management and performance management
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, along with credibility and gravitas to engage with people at all levels.
- A through understanding of employment law is required along with the ability to utilise an HR system effectively.
- You will be a pro active self starter, who is commercial and drive to succeed.
If you are looking for your next HR role and want to work for an organisation who are forward thinking, recruit based on their values and put their people at the forefront of everything they do, please get in touch for more information and to apply.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.