Not for Profit organisation
£26,000 – £32,000 + travel expenses to the office, and strong benefits
Either 52 weeks or working Term Time only (salary will be pro-rata’d) will also consider full or part time hours
This is a great opportunity to work for a not for profit organisation in the education sector with lots of career progression potential. A rewarding and vital role that supports leaders with all HR needs, giving the best advice and support you can offer.
Working as an HR Advisor, you will interact autonomously across client locations all over Hertfordshire, so travel in the county will be required, however you can manage your own diary around this, so it is pretty flexible with regards to hours
Working as part of a large HR team, reporting into the HR Manager. You will build strong relationships and work closely with senior members of staff. The culture is friendly, accommodating and supportive with continuous career path and a learning focus on your own career
- Take responsibility to work closely with Heads of departments and management with all generalist HR queries, support and providing advice
- Supporting with all policy and process as well as employment law
- Being the first point of call for employee relations cases, from initial questions through to managing disciplinary, grievance, sickness and absence with an aim to resolve, but on occasions take up to tribunal level with support of senior HR colleagues
- Support the recruitment teams with all recruitment,
- Support with redundancy, Tupe and restructures
- Work closely with managers to complete performance management journeys with employees, supporting with coaching and advising on delivering strategies to support and develop employees.
- Working to deadlines, managing your own caseloads
- Have a commercial mindset, be engaging and approachable and be keen to develop your own skills and progress in your career
- Work closely with the Senior HR Advisors and HR Managers with caseload and projects.
Experience & Skills
- You will have HR Advisory experience previously
- CIPD Level 5 as a minimum level of qualification, or relevant experience at this level
- A strong knowledge of UK employment law and practices, and a strong employee lifecycle experience
- A good broad generalist background, exposure of recruitment, policy and processes, learning and development is needed
- Strong ER experience and experience working on cases autonomously is essential
If this is of interest, please apply online to discuss further
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.