HR Advisor – 6 months FTC
Interim HR Advisor
Up to £55, 000
Hybrid working & city of London
A leading specialist law firm is looking for a HR Advisor on a interim basis. You will be responsible for delivering HR support, providing advice to the partners and managers, and building strong relationships with the individuals and partners within the team.
This role will be an initial 6-month FTC role with a possibility to go permanent. You will be reporting to the HR Partner and have a direct report from the HR Assistant.
- Provide generalist HR support including being able to lead, liaise with and be the first point of contact for the partners and employees, as well as administrative support.
- Be able to review, improve and ensure compliance of the firms HR policies and practices while maintaining the firms’ values
- Provide advice, guidance and support on all ER matters, including discipline, grievance, absent management and employment terminations. Supporting the HR Partner with more complex investigations.
- Managing employee relationships and supporting through any grievances and conducting mediation meetings where appropriate.
- Managing areas such as employee benefits, pensions schemes and appraisals.
- Help research, design and implement the firm polices to ensure policies comply with legislative changes and are in line with the firm brand.
- Support and guide managers through critical annual HR cycle to ensure processes are executed to time; e.g. PDR’s, salary review.
- Work closely with and train line managers on resourcing activities such as recruitment and selection strategies, candidate interviews and training platforms
- Overseeing, managing and administering employees’ rewards, compensation and benefits
- Developing proposals of and ensuring consistent annual salary reviews in a timely matter
The ideal candidate will be a CIPD qualified and have experience performing day to day HR Advisor level duties, desirably in the legal or professional services sector. You must have a strong attitude to work in and adapt in a fast-paced environment and remain extremely organised.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.