My client is looking for an HR Advisor to join their team.. This is a pure Generalist role which will require you to have had experience and exposure to Employee Relations, Recruitment, HR Projects.
- Experience in and HR Advisor role
- Have had experience running a Recruitment process.
- Strong advisory skills and knowledge of Employment Law.
- Strong client service skills and excellent communication both verbal and written.
- Commercial awareness.
- Excellent attention to detail
Resourcing & induction
- Identify current and future resourcing requirements in conjunction with the Resourcing team.
- Oversee the employee and partner induction process and manage all inductions ensuring all processes are tightly followed to ensure a seamless integration into the business.
- Oversee all leavers across clients groups and where necessary support the HR Manager with partner departures.
- Conduct exit interviews ensuring relevant information is communicated and fed back to manager/practice group head appropriately.
- On a bi-annual basis conduct exit interview analysis, identify trends and make recommendations to the PGHs and HR Manager.
- In conjunction with HR Manager deal with sensitive departures and assist with drafting settlement agreements.
- Understand the HR needs of different practices and departments to help them achieve their strategic objectives whilst following the overall HR strategy.
- Actively participate in strategic HR initiatives and departmental activities/projects as appropriate, both taking a lead role and acting as part of the HR team.
- Keep up-to-date with external developments which may impact strategy e.g. employment law and where necessary undertake research.
- Develop/maintain a detailed knowledge of HR issues through appropriate reading, seminars, networking events and practical experience.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.