City of London, London
£30000 - £40000 per annum
over 1 year ago
An exciting opportunity for an experienced HR Advisor, to work in company operating in multiple locations in Europe, reporting directly to the HR director.
What your day will look like
- You will be managing HR processes (e.g. onboarding, recruitment, intern program and HR invoices)
- Advising on local employment law and guidance on employee relations
- Advise and manage coaching process working closely with management
- Maintaining budgets
- Responsible for implementing and amending vital policies and procedures
- Able to communicate to all stakeholders
- Generalist HR experience, exposure to a variety HR areas such as recruitment, Employee relations compensation and benefits and payroll.
- Ability to problem solve
- CIPD qualified or educated to a degree level (preferably)
- Able to communicate effectively across different global teams and locations
- Able to adapt and re-prioritise to changing situations
- Has excellent knowledge of UK legislation
- Skilled to an advanced level in Microsoft office
- Ability to speak a second European language (desired)
- Intermediate to advanced level in Microsoft Office (Advanced level in Excel is a must)
- Experience in financial and professional services is must
What's in it for you?
- Up to £40K depending on experience
- Generous holiday allowance
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.