- To provide a dedicated 1st line HR administration and advisory service to the HR team and Business lines within the UK and branches.
- Cover as required for the HR team secretary and/or any other HR administrative colleagues within the UK team. Also, as required, as support to the HR Director.
- Regular monitoring of the HR Inbox
- Advisory service to management and employees in relation to ER issues
- Develop and maintain trusting and effective working relationships with employees and line managers
- Provide HR advisory input into projects, change management programmes and working groups as required.
- Work with colleagues, including Payroll and the HRIS Team
- Continuously measure, review and improve HR operational activity
- Facilitate the on-boarding process, including the drafting of offer documentation, conducting of background and employment checks, planning and execution of the Induction process
- To keep up to date with developments in employment legislation and human resources best practice.
- Working with the Employee Relations Manager
- Act as an ambassador for Human Resources UK & branches, and the wider group function.
- Comply with external and internal regulatory and statutory policies, procedures and regulations.
- To operate as an effective team member by supporting colleagues as pro-actively and efficiently as possible
- Participate and undertake applicable professional, technical and career development training (delivered internally and externally) to include attainment of associated qualifications where required.
- Preferably educated to degree level in a business discipline or equivalent qualification / demonstrable experience
- Gained or working towards full CIPD qualification
- Experience of operating complex HRIS systems
- Project involvement at any level is highly desirable.
- Strong administration skills experience gained within an HR function is essential and ER advisory experience is highly desirable.
- Advanced experience of working with Microsoft Office
- Passionate and prides self in providing excellent customer service.
- Excellent organisational and administration skills
- Relishes development opportunities and eager to take on additional responsibilities.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to hit the ground running and make a visible impact in a relatively short period of time.
- Solutions focused with a desire to challenge the status quo and strive for continuous, operational efficiencies.
- Confidence and ability to provide advanced first line HR support as and when required.
- Flexible and thrives in fast paced, changing environment.
- Methodical & thorough approach with ability to deliver to tight deadlines and under pressure.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Proactive and supportive team player.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.