I am delighted to work with a well-known and recognised national professional services business to recruit a permanent HR Advisor. This can be based in a number of locations including; Manchester, Leeds or Birmingham. In this role you will provide broad generalist HR support to a diverse stakeholder population across multiple sites.
Main duties will include:
- Providing HR guidance and support to managers in relation to policies and processes.
- Working as a trusted partner supporting on people issues.
- Supporting managers through performance conversations and cyclical activities.
- Partners with line managers to manage employee relations casework including dispute resolutions, disciplinaries, grievances, absence, retirement and redundancy, drives resolution in line with legislation and internal policies.
- Support HR Business Partners in the delivery of people projects and HR calendar activities.
What you will need:
- You have experience working directly with the business to support through cyclical HR activities and managing employee relations casework.
- Ideally your experience is developed within professional or financial services.
- You are highly organised, have excellent attention to detail and can manage conflicting priorities.
- You possess excellent stakeholder management and relationship building skills.
My client is looking for a driven, commercial and forward-thinking HR professional who can join and hit the ground running. This is a great opportunity to work for a hugely successful and flexible business. As this is an urgent hire, please contact me directly for more information.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.