Embark on a rewarding career journey with a distinguished global law firm that values excellence, collaboration, and innovation. The Perth office is seeking a dedicated HR Advisor to provide HR guidance, contribute to impactful projects and play a pivotal role in shaping the success of their talented team.
As the HR Advisor, you will report directly to the HR Manager and engage with Partners and staff, delivering high quality, commercial and responsive HR Advice. This multifaceted role encompasses HR project involvement, recruitment support, and the consistent delivery of operational and strategic HR guidance. You will be at the forefront of ensuring the Partners and staff receive professional, timely, and accurate support.
- Collaborate with Partners and staff to provide expert, generalist HR advice across various areas, ensuring a balance of commercial acumen and practical solutions
- Address employee inquiries, concerns, and challenges with a proactive and solution-oriented approach
- Actively participate in HR projects, contributing insights and expertise to enhance HR processes, policies, and programs
- Drive initiatives that support the firm’s strategic HR objectives
- Play a vital role in supporting talent acquisition activities and work closely with hiring managers to identify talent needs
- Demonstrated HR generalist experience within a professional services/law firm environment or global organisation
- Proven ability to navigate and thrive in a complex organisational structure
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the confidence to engage with senior internal and external stakeholders
- Adept at building strong working relationships across all levels of the organisation
- Strong organisational skills with meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple tasks efficiently, meeting deadlines and prioritising effectively
Please click to apply using a Word CV/resume where possible. The consultant is Kimberley Kenneth with job reference: PR/233780
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.