HR Advisor fixed term contract
My client a global Pharmaceuticals Provider based in West London are looking to hire a HR Advisor on a fixed term contract till December 2023. In this role you will act as the first point of contact for employee’s HR queries and provide policy guidance and advise. You will Support HRBPs in the preparation and implementation of HR processes including Performance Reviews and Compensation and benefits activities.
Sitting in a wider EMEA function of 4 you will be supporting around 200 staff.
Duties will include:
- Working alongside the HR Apprentice taking accountable for the full employee lifecycle including: new starter, onboarding, offboarding, contract generation, payroll administration, exit interviews and benefits administration processes.
- Overseeing the work of the HR Apprentice providing guidance to ensure quality is maintained.
- Acting as the local champion for CAPTAIN the HRIS system.
- Maintaining the HR pages on the intranet ensuring that any changes are communicated to the wider business.
- Supporting HRBPs with recruitment activities as required, which could include administration, or full ownership of recruitment for junior roles.
- Supporting HRBPs with learning and development activities.
- Playing an active role in the Wellbeing staff groups ensuring continuity and alignment of the group’s activities with those of the HR function.
- CIPD Level 3 would be preferred.
- Recent experience working in a HR Advisor or Junior Advisor capacity.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience managing the full employee lifecycle.
- Experience working in a global organisation.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.