Central and Western District, Hong Kong
12 months ago
An excellent opportunity to join a reputable international law firm as a HR advisor. You will be supporting the Regional HR Manager and will be responsible for providing proactive advice to Partners and the team. Great opportunity for individuals with solid generalist experience and are looking for an advisory role for a step up in career.
Key responsibilities include:
- Report directly to the HR Manager in Hong Kong
- Responsible for end-to-end lateral recruitment process from sourcing, offer management, to onboarding and induction
- Assist in graduate recruitment programme
- Oversee the operations of payroll while managing external provider
- Work with Senior HR and fee earners on training coordination and logistics
- Manage all law society administration and arrangement
- Responsible for employee development and relations, advise Partners and Line Managers on best practice with regards to performance management and relations
- Work with global teams to ensure best practice
- Contribute and assist in required projects in new system implementation
Experience, skills and professional attributes that our client is looking for:
- 4+ years of relevant experience within legal (preferred) or other professional industries
- Experience in handling projects would be a plus
- Immediately available would be a huge advantage
- Ability to gain the respect of partners & managers and influence them effectively
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in verbal and written English and Cantonese.
- Proficiency in General Microsoft Office applications
- Professional, credible and flexible
What's on offer
A diverse generalist role with broad coverage over the HR space, you will be involved in projects and would be working with great leaders within the industry. Excellent opportunity for individuals who are looking for a step-up in career and a broader exposure within the professional industry.
The SR Group (Hong Kong) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.