We have a fantastic and rare opportunity for an experienced HR Advisor to work for one of our global top tier law firms. Our client has a long history within APAC and is recognised in a leader within the industry globally. You will provide day to day HR support for Hong Kong & Greater China offices. As a proven team player, you report into a dynamic APAC HR Manager and help supervise a HR Administrator. You will get to work within a stable, friendly and supportive environment on delivering key HR projects and new initiatives. This position would be suitable for those wishing to gain a strong foundation in generalist HR work before becoming a HR Manager.
- Effectively supporting and advising HR policies or answering ad-hoc enquiries to all levels of employees including senior management (up to managing partner level).
- Manage the employee life-cycle process from right onboarding to off-boarding process eg. visa processing to exiting employees.
- Working closely with local regulators to ensure the firm's people compliance and risk processes and procedures are up to date and maintained accurately.
- Work closely with the practice areas in managing the salary review and bonus processes. Work with HR colleagues on preparation, review and letter production for the annual bonus and salary processes.
- Work in partnership with HR colleagues on driving diversity and inclusion initiatives.
- Manage the campus recruitment & development program for interns and trainees.
- Taking responsible for learning & development initiatives including managing the processes and course logistics
- A professional approach to HR, with the ability to provide high service delivery.
- Experience of working in legal is desirable.
- Knowledge of The Hong Kong Law Society procedures is desirable but not essential.
- Examples of adding value as both an individual contributor and active team member.
- Experience of dealing with various levels of stakeholders
- Ability to solve problems quickly and creatively.
- Strong team player, excellent attention to detail and organisational skills.
- Able to prioritise and meet/manage deadlines.
- Personable, confident, resilient and calm under pressure.
- Pro-active and takes initiative.
- Chinese language skills are highly preferable.
The SR Group (Hong Kong) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.