City of London, London
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits
4 months ago
HR Advisor with a slant on L&D and Generalist duties. City of London £40,000 - £45,000 plus benefits
Working for a producer of power with the Head office in the City of London, this is a great opportunity to work for a company that makes a difference to the everyday lives of people by developing and owning as well as running their own powerplants
This HR Advisor role is an opportunity for someone who wants a varied role in these three areas:
- Generalist HR duties
- Learning and Development
- Project work
This role has the opportunity to travel internationally on occasions and be a vital support to the HR team and the business are looking for someone who is able to work at pace, in a high growth business that will offer progression and opportunity in the future.
- Be the L&D coordinator and update learning calendars based on employee objectives
- Involvement with some delivery of L&D and liaise with external agencies where appropriate
- Be the Diversity & Inclusion champion
- Talent Management, lead reviews, improve analytics and drive the action planning after.
- Manage all distribution lists and communications
- Participate in the global communications team and company wide newsletter, intranet, updating and sharing articles, promoting collaboration across the business
- Engage with the workforce and support with queries on policy, payroll, process, employee engagement and annual talent review.
- support the business with analytics as taken from HRIS
- Be the lead in HR associated projects, this could include policy, handbooks etc. .
- Experience as an HR Analyst , have the ability to manage data systems and high quality insights
- HR process and systems ability, to be confident with technology and applications is essential
- Experience as an HR Generalist/Advisor or HRBP, answering day to day queries, offering support and advice to the business
- Ability to work multi-projects and collaborate effectively across the business
- French or Portuguese is highly desirable but not essential
Please apply online to be considered for this opportunity.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.