Our client is an international retail business with several thousand employees globally. For their team in Cologne our client is hiring an
HR Advisor (m/f)
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Work as part of the HR team in Cologne and act as deputy Head of HR Germany
- Act as point of contact for employees, management and the Works Council for all HR-related queries
- Support and advise the management and employees in applying HR policies, employee relations issues, disciplinary issues and related risks in accordance with German law and the values of the organisation
- Support the Head of HR with various HR projects
- Drive a high performance culture
- Several years of experience in an HR generalist role
- Working knowledge of German labour law, Works Council, HR procedures and policies
- Strong MS Office Skills
- Ability to work in and adapt to a fast-paced working environment and a team with a flexible approach and 'can do' attitude.
- Very good interpersonal skills, transparent communicator, looking for solutions and accuracy
- Business fluency in German and English are a must
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV to Ekaterina Iankovskaia at email@example.com or call her on +49 211/2479-1133. We are looking forward to your application.
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
The SR Group in Germany receives Great Place to Work® 2018 quality seal
The SR Group in Germany is one of the winners of Great Place to Work® competition "Best employers in NRW".