Would you like to work as the sole contributor HR Advisor in the telecommunications sector in a growing and dynamic organisation? Apply directly for this great opportunity!
The HR Advisor will be responsible for the provision of HR support, advice and initiatives in line with service delivery for EMEA. Reporting to the VP of HR, EMEA, the successful candidate should have a strong generalist background with lots of experience in tactical HR and able to demonstrate a thorough understanding of business and HR practices. The role is autonomous in a growing and dynamic organisation. The HR Advisor will also work closely with the VP of HR to drive integration across the region.
My client is the world's most trusted provider of highly reliable, fully managed, end-to-end remote communication and IT solutions. They serve more than more than 2,000 customers in over 140 countries via 39 teleports, including offshore rigs and cruise ships, 10,000+ maritime vessels and 4,500+ terrestrial sites. The organisation supports mission-critical applications in industries such as maritime, oil and gas, enterprise, media, cruise and government.
The HR Advisor will be based between facilities in Rotterdam and Biddinghuizen but will also have responsibility for Norway, Denmark and Germany.
You have the following tasks and responsibilities
- Provide advice and support to line managers and employees in relation to application of HR policies and general HR queries that may arise throughout the assigned business units;
- Reviewing and updating HR policies, ensuring they are in line with current legislation;
- Supporting the VP of HR to help drive local integration activities to align HR practices, policies, handbooks and benefit programs across the assigned locations;
- Manage the end to end recruiting process including identifying needs, advertising, candidate identification, offer preparation and onboarding support;
- Managing absence, including active case management and return to work processes;
- Working with the global HR team to participate in other HR projects as required;
- Provide advice and support to line managers in relation to formal processes e.g. capability, disciplinary and grievance proceedings;
- Responsible for managing local benefits programs, renewal processes and plan administration;
- Any other generalist ad hoc duties as required by the VP of HR.
- Strong generalist Human Resources experience in an international working environment, dealing with senior level client groups;
- Proven experience in organisational development and engagement initiatives;
- Proven experience in organisational change initiatives;
- Knowledge of Dutch employment law essential;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Strong attention to detail and a proactive thinker;
- Ability to use initiative and work both autonomously as well as in a team;
- Ability to communicate effectively with a wide variety of people within the organisation and external suppliers;
- Ability to work within a dynamic environment;
- Strong knowledge of the Microsoft Office and previous experience in utilising a HRIS;
- Experience in a range of tactical HR processes and procedures - Capability, Disciplinary, Grievance;
- Experience in coaching line managers in HR processes and procedures;
- Experience in international HR (European countries) a benefit;
- Fluent level of Dutch and English;
- Degree qualified in Business Administration/ HR, or related qualification essential;
- Specific Human Resources qualification (or working towards, preferred).
Our client would like to take interviews as soon as possible, so apply today to avoid disappointments! Do you have any questions or would you like more information about the role please feel free to contact me.
Looking for another role in HR?
Is this role less suitable for you, but are you still interested in other HR positions? Send us a message or call us for more information and we are more than happy to help you!
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.