HR Advisor – onsite
This established and successful manufacturing business near Lichfield is looking for an experienced HR Officer to work closely with the HRD Director in a role that offers stretch & development and the opportunity to work across the employee lifecycle.
Key areas of responsibility include:
- Acting as point of contact for manager queries with the ability to influence decision making at all levels.
- Leading and supporting managers in all employee relations matters, including disciplinary, capability, grievance, redundancy, absence and restructure activity within their teams.
- Resolve queries across the whole spectrum of the Employee Lifecycle.
- Providing proactive, customer focused support and advice to employees/line managers, explaining policies and procedures in a timely and effective manner.
- Leading on the capability and performance procedures, ensuring managers are equipped and supported to achieve and maintain a high performance culture within their teams.
- Reporting current and topical people metrics highlighting trends and themes.
- Supporting the HR Director as well as Talent Development & Talent Acquisition Managers and partnering with stakeholders to advise on all people related queries.
- Working as part of the wider HR team and playing a key support role on wider ad hoc projects.
To be considered for this role, you will be a proven HR Advisor with sound experience in employee relations and partnering/influencing stakeholders, as well as broader generalist experience.
You must be used to working in a fast-paced environment such as manufacturing, logistics, FMCG and be able to demonstrate resilience and an adaptable approach.
You will also be used to handing data and analytics and have customer-centric approach.
This is a superb opportunity for an HR Advisor/HR Officer looking to expand your experience and gain exposure to wider projects, working closely with a supportive HR Director and providing future progression opportunities, while being part of a supportive and well-established team.
Salary up to £45,000 per annum
This is an onsite role but does offer some flexibility.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.