£35000 - £45000 per annum
about 1 month ago
My client a Not for Profit are looking to hire a HR Advisor working a remote 28-hour week.
The International HR Advisor is responsible for providing generalist HR advice and support to around 30 home based, remote working staff, across 10 different countries. Reporting to the Head of Global HR & Operations you will:
- Support on all recruitment activity
- Manage the onboarding and orientation processes
- Support on the performance management process
- Coordinator learning and development activities
- Ensures HR policies are consistent and implemented effectively
- Manage the monthly payroll and Employee record processing
- Act as the first point of contact for all HR queries, ensuring they are dealt with promptly and reliably
- Building strong individual and collective relationships, supporting and coaching people managers to establish trust-based relationships with their staff
- Manage employee relations issues with professionalism, ensuring all staff are treated fairly.
To carry out this role you must have previous HR experience in an Advisory capacity. You must be comfortable working in a small business and be happy working a 28-hour week, this can be condensed or spread over 5 days.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.