HR Advisory/Culture/Leadership Consulting
Are you a passionate driver of change, with an interest in transforming culture, leadership or HR strategy? Then read on and perhaps this could be the challenge you are looking for. On behalf of one of Europe’s fastest growing HR strategy consulting businesses, we are currently looking for multiple individuals to help the business take its’ next step of evolution. For this, we are searching for individuals with a background in
HR Advisory / Culture & Engagement / Leadership & Assessment Consulting (m/f/d) – Germany-wide (Hybrid)
to join their team in Germany. The roles will range from Associate (entry level) to Senior Consultant (equivalent to Senior Manager level in Big 4) and can be located anywhere in Germany, so long as the successful incumbents are open to travel to their closest office for social purposes, as well as client sites where needed. Travel expectation in general of approx. 15-20%.
The company itself has gone from strength to strength and are clearly emerging as one of the foremost experts on Culture, Leadership and HR transformation in the region. If you would like to be a part of this incredibly exciting journey and see yourself in the below description, then we would love to speak with you.
- Managing projects and working closely with clients on human capital and culture topics.
- Delivering value by providing meaningful, data-based insights and recommendations, and advising throughout project execution and until its successful completion.
- Coaching junior colleagues and supporting their professional development.
- Contributing to business development: identifying opportunities for expansion, cross-selling, and managing new and existing client relationships.
- Driving innovations on related topics, presenting at conferences, and liaising with ecosystem partners like start-ups and other consultancies.
- Multiple years of relevant work experience as a Consultant/Project Manager.
- Completed degree in psychology, Sociology, HR Management or Business administration.
- Experience in selling as a service – hard sales is not what we do
- Knowledge of one or more of the following areas: Leadership, Engagement, Employee Experience and Cultural Change.
- You are comfortable with data and have some degree of statistical expertise, understanding of design thinking principles, and agile methods highly desirable.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to engage with clients at executive level and establish a reputation as a trusted and knowledgeable advisor.
- Exceptional communication skills, including the ability to tell a story using a combination of qualitative and quantitative data.
- Fluency in German and English.
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an external recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.