10 months ago
The HR Analyst will support a large-scale transformation project and organisational design initiatives by use of analytics and insights.
As the organisation embarks on a significant transformation, this role will support a global team within Organisation Design.
The role itself is analystics driven and will be responsible for:
- Supporting org design though gathering data from HR systems to understand current design
- Assist in designing of new roles
- Produce insights by analysing and managing organisational data
- Presenting analytics to stakeholders in creative and meaningful ways
- Supporting the Systems team to implement changes in WorkDay
- Support the global Talent COE by collecting data and analysis of current capabilities
- Assist in facilitation of OD initiatives
- Supporting HRBPs with Talent Mapping
The ideal candidate will have a background in HR/HR Analytics and have an understanding of Organisational Design and Change initiatives. You will ideally have worked in a large organisation that operates a CoE model and your background will include analysing and presenting HR data.
Experience using OrgVue or Tableau will be highly valued.
This is a 12 month interim role, working with a Melbourne based team, however initially, due to restrictions, the role will be based from home.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.