Frazer Jones are partnering with a global Insurance firm based in London, who are looking to recruit for a newly created HR Analyst role who will join on a permanent basis. You will be part of a fast-paced international HR team focussing on the implementation of a new HRIS system with additional duties covering Payroll and Benefits. They are keen to engage with HR Analysts/HR Administrators/Reporting Analysts with solid reporting and analytics experience who are keen to develop further.
Reporting to the HRBP as part of an international team of 10, you will be responsible for providing end-to-end HR, Payroll, and Benefits services whilst developing HR analytics to drive the organisation.
- Implementation and launch of a new Global HRIS platform, ensuring viable interfaces with their other systems.
- Liaising with the HR team to develop and implement HRIS workflows.
- Accurately generate all require HR data reports in the correct format.
- Ad hoc HR data metrics and dashboard requests.
- Supporting the global HR leaders with annual gender pay gap data and reporting.
- Managing all UK and international post-payroll activities including issuing P45s, pension administrations and reconciliation
- Assisting with an annual review of the benefits system
- Be the HR systems lead, working with the external service providers to ensure the system is usable for all employees, and updates/ improvements.
A generous salary of up to £50k plus a bonus is on offer, as well as other benefits such as flexible hours and hybrid working. The role also gives you a valuable opportunity to gain great global exposure on Reporting and Analytics and develop in the field of HR analytics. You’ll be joining a highly respected global organisation that will offer extensive training and progression opportunities with a high performing mentor to help with your progression.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.