Our client, a leading, global real estate investment management advisor and a globally recognized provider of real estate service is seeking to hire an HR Analyst to work in support of the People & Talent (HR) Business Partner team for the business to enhance operations and effectiveness across a broad variety of HR strategies and processes. This role will help prepare, track and monitor work across all activities of the People & Talent Business Partner team. This role will provide an excellent opportunity for broad-based learning of best-in-class strategic approaches to engaging, managing, and developing human capital.
Areas of responsibility include:
- Help prepare materials and source data as needed in support of Talent Assessment, Development, Performance, and Promotion processes
- Assist in monitoring and tracking ongoing talent development initiatives
- Play a key role in extracting and organizing data for insights in support of a variety of initiatives,
- including but not limited to, diversity & inclusion, organizational development, and ongoing audit and management of team data
- Provide assistance with recruitment activities including participating in meetings and maintaining relevant recruitment trackers.
- Support implementation of new employee team-based orientation
- and onboarding
- Prepare documentation to transfer and offboard employees.
- Act as a point of contact for reporting requests (ie, headcount reports, anniversary reports)
- Partner with Business Partners on ad-hoc projects
If this opportunity aligns with your experience, please apply. If you’re already acquainted with our firm and working with one of our recruiting consultants, please contact that individual directly to discuss this opportunity referencing ID#FSPR/211233. Please note that our client is unable to provide visa sponsorship nor relocation for this role.
The SR Group (US), Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.