HR Analytics Analyst
Frazer Jones are working with a global professional services organisation to find them an experienced, intelligent, and ambitious HR Analytics Analyst who can join their growing London team.
This is a varied and diverse role with a wide remit, where they need a confident multi-tasker who can work well with a variety of teams and key stakeholders across the organisation to deliver a first-class service covering everything from data management & integrity to reporting and analytics as well as ad-hoc projects.
The company operate a flexible hybrid working policy, with the expectation for this role being two days in the office per week, in their stunning City offices.
Responsibilities and duties will include:
- Developing and maintaining analytical tools
- Ensuring data accuracy across HR systems, ensuring integrity and consistency
- Keeping headcount and associated metrics up-to-date
- Reviewing monthly HR data and sharing key metrics and your analysis with key stakeholders
- Feeding back on data that you obtain from a variety of sources and discussing your observations and analysis on any trends or insights with the team
- Various ad hoc and scheduled data projects
What they are looking for is a motivated, collaborative, and technically skilled (advanced Excel, Power BI, Tableau or similar) HR Analytics Analyst looking for chance to work for a world leader in their field.
Ideal candidates will have gained their HR/Data Analytics experience in a fast-paced, commercial environment such as the financial services or professional services sector. A
If you’re interested in this role and would like more information, please apply and contact John Bruce at Frazer Jones with any questions or to have a confidential discussion about your job search.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.