Frazer Jones is currently partnering with a consultancy business based in the heart central London, we are looking for an HR Analytics Assistance to join a management consultancy firm whereby they are to assist on strategy acquisition, organisational design and performance improvement. This opportunity is available for graduates who are keen to get into HR analytics, to develop their career and sit in a client and stakeholder facing position.
- Working closely with staffing team to understand people movement within analytics
- Accurately maintaining people systems around Workday, looking after case surveys and vacation request.
- Supporting senior analyst in the running of weekly and monthly team status update reports.
- Create weekly analysis to support the Chief Talent Officer and Office Head on necessary interventions with case team leadership information
- Producing, updating and maintaining information trackers using Excel and company systems.
- Update Human Capital System
- HR Analytics (Desirable)
- Strong verbal and numerical skills
- Excellent time management skills - ability to prioritise, multi-task and work to deadlines.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills, ability to manipulate data
- University or college degree educated
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.