8 months ago
I am partnering with a global, expanding organisation, who are looking for an experienced HR & HSE Manager to drive the HR and WHS strategy.
Reporting to the Managing Director and working closely with the senior leadership team, you will support the strategic and operational HR & WHS management to developing a rewarding and high-performance culture.
Driving change, transformation, and a high-performing culture is a key priority, and your responsibilities will include:
- Organisational development & change management
- Learning & development
- Business Partner to the Leadership team
- Employee engagement & driving productivity and a high performing culture
- Talent management
- Performance management
- IR/ER - EBA negotitation
- WHS Maangement, Systems and Reporting
- Workers compensation
- WHS consultation
Who are we looking for:
- An experienced HR Manager/Business Partner who is autonomous, collaborative and can clearly demonstrate success with cultural transformation
- Strong IR/ER knowledge (experience in a unionized environment)
- Understand and has experience of WHS. THIS IS A MUST
- Agile and flexible
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Must hold a relevant formal qualification.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.