£35000 - £38000 per annum
3 months ago
I am currently partnering with an excellent mental health charity who are looking for a HR/Office Manger to join their tight knit team. This will be an initial 3 month Fixed Term Contract but it has the potential to be extended beyond.
As the HR/Office Manger, you will:
* Be responsible for all aspects of HR and Office Management to ensure that systems and processes facilitate the needs of the organisation and the smooth running of both Mind in Barnet and Mind in Enfield.
* Oversee and support management in all office administration including HR, facilities, IT and communication, health and safety, and board administrative.
* Support the Merger Consultant, Operations Manager and CEO in the effective management and organisation of the charity.
Duties will included:
* Management of all HR operations
* Payroll and pension
* Performance management and people development
* Employee Relations
* HR policies and procedures
* Office management
My client is looking for somebody who can thrive in a fast paced environment and who can work with a high degree of autonomy. The ideal candidate will be comfortable with both the HR and Office Management aspects of this role and a CIPD qualification would be massively beneficial.
This role is based in Barnet but would also require occasional travel to Enfield.
This role is paying up to £38,000 and is looking for somebody to start immediately.
If interested, please apply.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.