£38000 - £45000 per annum
10 days ago
We are recruiting for standalone HR and Operations Manager to support the full scope of HR and Operational responsibilities for a small global Media Company. The office is based in the West End in London, and you will be required to work in their office 2 days a week and 3 days from home.
Reporting to the Managing director duties will include:
- Overseeing the recruitment process across the company
- Organising all new starter inductions, issuing contracts and 'Right to work in the UK' checks
- Coaching and supporting individuals to create Professional Development Plans
- Streamlining processes to ensure efficiency across the business e.g., onboarding, offboarding, logging overtime and TOIL
- Implementing and continuously monitoring company policy documents, ensuring they comply with current legislation
- Managing the company benefits scheme
- Leading on company health and wellbeing initiatives
- Supporting senior managers with employee relations issues
- Managing the salary review process, probation reviews and appraisals
- Organising company events and parties
- Overseeing office renovations and office move
- Organising accommodation, logistics and travel for staff and visitors
- Managing contracts and relationships with external service providers (including, cleaners, phone, plumbers, electricians)
- Purchasing supplies for office, ensuring it is well stocked
To carry out this role you have a background in the creative sector ideally and have at least 3 years' experience in HR. Ideally you will have a background working in a standalone capacity and will be a strong relationship builder.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.