4 months ago
This leading specialist distributor is looking for someone to support their HR team in Melbourne on a temporary basis.
Working in a fast-paced, high performing organisation, you will have the chance to work and learn from a small specialised team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate and process payroll with an external provider
- Develop high quality people data and metrics for monthly ad hoc reporting
- Administer starter / leaver processes
- Provide HR support and advice to employees
- Assist and lead development and rollout of HR programs
- Administer remuneration review processes, analytics and benchmarking
- Maintenance of the HRIS system
- You will have a degree in Human Resources Management, Psychology or Business
- You will have had some exposure to processing payroll as this will form a small but important portion of your role
- You will have excellent excel skills and an analytical mind
- High level of MS Office Skills, Excel, PowerPoint & Word
This role would suit someone who has previous experience of ANZ employment legislation, problem solving and HR reporting,
You will have strong verbal and written communication skills and a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
This is an ongoing temp opportunity until July 2020
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.