£25000 - £30000 per annum
10 months ago
We are currently partnering with a boutique professional services firm based just outside of London (Surrey) for an HR & Recruitment Officer to join their team on a 12 - 18 month FTC.
Reporting into the HR Director, you will primarily be responsible for driving recruitment within the business and providing a comprehensive HR service to partners and employees.
You will be predominantly home based working initially, with the expectation of returning to the office towards the end of the year. You will be expected to travel to the London office occasionally.
More specifically, as an HR and Recruitment Officer, you will be responsible for;
- Managing the recruitment process - from creating the JD, managing hiring managers expectations and setting a route to market through to offer stage
- Supporting with the onboarding - creating contracts, offers and referencing
- Being the main POC for employees regarding HR queries
- Assisting with ER matters
- Leading on the graduate recruitment hiring - tracking applications, setting up interviews and assessment centres and preparing the offer process
- Driving recruitment marketing for both experienced and graduate recruitment
- Supporting with the learning and development of graduates - staying on top of qualification requirements, administering the apprenticeship programme and managing the induction process
- Maintaining the HR datavase
If you have experience working in a recruitment focused role, with a generalist remit and you have a passion to really own the process while continuing to build out your HR generalist skillset, then this could be the role for you.
You must have experience administering the employee lifecycle as well as a thorough understanding of the recruitment process!
Please apply today to find out more!
Salary up to £30,000 per annum.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.