Frazer Jones is partnering with a boutique asset management firm to find an HR Assistant on a permanent basis for their London office (4 days in the office per week). The firm drive innovation and creativity in approach, delivering the most effective long-term strategies and solutions whilst maintaining a people-focus both internally and with external clients.
This is an exciting new position due to growth in which you will work closely with the Head of HR, taking on a leading role in supporting the function’s smooth-running. From coordinating the onboarding and induction processes to supporting with recruitment and preparing the monthly UK payroll, this is a varied role in which you will develop full exposure to the employee lifecycle. With an emphasis on collaboration and long-term development, the firm will support and guide you in your professional journey.
- General HR administrative responsibilities including updating employee files and right to work checks
- Coordinate onboarding and inductions processes
- Support with recruitment from shortlisting to scheduling interviews
- Assist with implementing HRIS
- Prepare monthly UK payroll
- Extensive HR experience (financial services preferred)
- Experience in payroll preparation
- Proactive, driven and autonomous
- Excellent professional and organisation skills
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.