City of London, London
Anne van der Graaf
6 months ago
Our client is looking for an HR Assistant to join their fast paced but collaborative HR team in London on a permanent basis. You will work in a friendly team with great potential.
As the HR Assistant at this legal firm, no day will be the same and you will gain knowledge and learn new skills very quickly. It will be an absolute hands-on job in a demanding environment but also with a lot of fun.
A few of your responsibilities will be:
- Assist the HR Advisors and HR Managers acting as a point of contact for any HR related queries
- Responsible for generating correspondence such as, contract changes, probation extensions, sickness absences, etc
- Organising the firm's induction program for new joiners
- Responsible for the parental leave processes
- Managing the day to day HR administration
- Ad hoc project work
This is a great opportunity for someone with previous HR experience and would like to be part of a friendly and hard working team. As an HR Assistant you are a great communicator and very well organised. You will never step away from a challenge and be able to deliver outstanding professional service to the people and clients.
Would you like to hear more? Apply today!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.